HybridZ

custom fuel rail

winstonusmc

OK, yes I know that Pallnet makes an affordable rail, but I can't use it. I did buy one for the 11mm o-ring injectors and I found out my RB26 444cc injectors are 10.5mm. Guess I should have done research. I have already studied the construction of both the factory RB rail and the Pallnet rail. Two questions. First, why are the holes drilled off center? Is it to make the fuel flow smoother through the round bore of the rail? The factory rail is center. Second, is it totally necessary to step the injector bore in the rail? The stock rail is smooth on the injector bore and it doesn't even seem the o-ring goes up far enough to matter anyway. I am about to order a raw extrude rail from Ross. Not saying anything bad about available rails, as I was going to go with the Pallnet rail. This gives me the opportunity to have some fun with more fabricating.

For those about to post it, yes I have searched. If there are topics on this, please post the link.

Edited by winstonusmc

• 3 weeks later...