HybridZ

WTB 260z interior door parts

ESP-OFF

I took out my door glasses over a year ago to slowly get the body ready for paint. well now its painted and after putting the door glasses back in i'm missing a slide bolt that if your looking at the bottom of the door glass it has a metal frame bolted to the door glass.  At the rear of the metal frame at the bottom theres a bolt that keeps the doorglass from rolling forward and dropping the front down. please help!!! I can try to get a picture to help Thank you

at the bottom of the doorglass frame see the hole. i remember a flat nut that i had to take loose but i think it had a bolt that went toward the window track to keep it from tilting forward.  Thats all i can show to help. i can't believe i miss placed this stuff.

post-26285-0-30286400-1386177968_thumb.jpg

post-26285-0-56305600-1386177984_thumb.jpg

at the bottom of the doorglass frame see the hole. i remember a flat nut that i had to take loose but i think it had a bolt that went toward the window track to keep it from tilting forward.  Thats all i can show to help. i can't believe i miss placed this stuff.

That bolt is a regular Nissan 10mm bolt and at the mosts it no longer than 500/1000 in length.

i think it may very well be a bolt with a washer that goes into the track in the framework to keep the door glass from falling forward but it doesn't go straight in the hole it goes to the side to the framework to the left. i remember unscrewing a very thin nut off the front of this hole. it is not a regulator or 3rd arm adjustment bolt