HybridZ

Got a vintage wood shift knob for my sexy beast

PLATA

^^^ Not at my door yet , here in a few days, according to an old catalog >>>post-36683-0-48398800-1390922545_thumb.jpg  they have a self threading rubber insert , so lets see how it goes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             PS>>>post-36683-0-45149500-1390923929_thumb.jpg the original package. :icon12:                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by PLATA

Do you have to drill and tap it to get it to fit on the t56 handle?

It will need to be mod in order to fit the GM shaft, a new metal sleeve insert will be in order . My current wood steering needed this wood knob  to give the cabin a more exotic look  :icon12: