HybridZ

Reaction Research - John Washington

In reference to the "A Different Brand of Z" thread I am sorry to continue this discussion of a locked thread but I feel that I must defend John Washington.  I have dealt with John off and on for over fourteen years and have never had a problem.  He has always and, I mean always, provided excellent products AND service. 

A case in point.  Back when I was building my Ferrari GTO replica my wife bought me a Alpha 1 GTO type dash from John for my birthday.  Well, like most of these projects, mine took many years to build.  By the time I got around to installing the dash I found out it didn't fit.  So I called John and explained the problem.  He apologized that he should have quizzed my wife further, but I have an early car and the dash fits the later 260Z's, etc.  After having the dash sitting in my garage for 3 1/2 years John tells me to ship it back for A FULL REFUND!  

A lot of people contact me about building a Ferrari 250 GTO replica so I have referred many of them to John over the years and nobody has ever come back with a complaint so I will continue to provide John with my highest recommendation.

Ferrari_32

Photo6

• Like 1

I must pitch in on my past experiences with John Washington. Several years ago I purchased the full subtle z kit as well as headlight buckets and f/r bumpers. John worked out a deal with his friend/delivery driver who was bringing other items to southern California and saved me a tremendous amount on the shipping. As time rolled we kept in touch and on one of his summer visits to San Diego we met in person and he offered to drive my front fenders and head light buckets back to his shop and have them grafted together and also bevel in the BMW side lights that I provided. He then brought the finished fenders back again in his RV on another trip out this way. Now if that doesn't show consideration and dedication to a customer, I don't what else to say. John still occasionally contacts me to see how things are going with the build. I can't say enough good things about him and his approach to business!