HybridZ

Need help getting l28et running

Autismisakiller

Can anyone take a look at my datalog and tune give me some advice one getting my running better. I got it to run and throttle up but then it died after some throttling. The motor is pretty much stock and I am using a MS2 3.57 with the newest firmware and a DIY trigger wheel with stock coil.

TuneAndLogs.zip

Edited by Autismisakiller

1. With the O2 sensor disabled, I'm kind of flying blind on what the fueling is doing. Can you get a wideband on that ECU and log the fueling with it?

2. You're occasionally losing sync - can you get a tooth log of that?

3. Looks like the TPS either is not working or not calibrated. (Or are you using an on/off TPS?)

1. With the O2 sensor disabled, I'm kind of flying blind on what the fueling is doing. Can you get a wideband on that ECU and log the fueling with it? I forgot to put it back in after the new firmware

2. You're occasionally losing sync - can you get a tooth log of that? I got tooth and trigger logged

3. Looks like the TPS either is not working or not calibrated. (Or are you using an on/off TPS?) I forgot to recalibrate it after new firmware

I believe I am using a 240sx TPS 

Again I appreciate the help very much!

NewTuneAndLogs.zip

If you have stock injectors your required fuel should be around 12ms / squirts. You don't have injectors listed and the engine size is set to 2000. These are just used for the calculator as far as I know, but still.

Did you check your timing with a timing light?

Your "Ignition Input Capture" is set to "Rising Edge", DIY recommends using "Falling Edge".