HybridZ

Parts car body panels

Highlander

Hey, is there anyone located around Washington with a parts car I can tear some body panels off of? I need pretty much the entire left quarter panel, from the door seam to the tail lamps and up to the solder seam. The guy I bought the car from botched the panel repair and completely ruined the entire panel. If the roof is still intact and you are willing to part with it I can nab it as well. 

I have one but I am in Iowa... not sure how much shipping would be :/ I can grab pics though if you are interested but I am pretty sure its in good condition and I have access to a plasma cutter for a good cut. Ive got the roof as well but its not in the best shape and needs a little filler in a spot or two but nothing serious. 

I have one but I am in Iowa... not sure how much shipping would be :/ I can grab pics though if you are interested but I am pretty sure its in good condition and I have access to a plasma cutter for a good cut. Ive got the roof as well but its not in the best shape and needs a little filler in a spot or two but nothing serious. 

That's a little far away, might be heading that way in a few weeks for a road trip though, I'll shoot you a PM if I end up passing through.