HybridZ

82 lq4 280zx

Sorry should have posted more details. so the trans is a t56, the differential is a r200 limited slip, I am using a stock Datsun u joint that's what it had when I got it. I bought the car with the swap done, but the ls1 blew up so I put the 6.0 in it. so I am not sure what the driveshaft is. I am got to pull it back out today.

yeah stock, I have been looking into something stronger. I have heard that the r200 will hold the power, and I just need to upgrade the haft shafts. but a little worried about the dif I wont lie lol. I should be around 425 to the wheel and I was going to do a 100 shot on roll races.

The half shaft u-joints will definitely be your weak link. With 425 HP to the rear wheels you stand a good chance of breaking them on a regular basis if you hammer it off the line. That also depends, however, on the tires you're running. They can easily be made to be the weak link - IE - they light up before you break something. I have 325 to the rear wheels and I've broken one. Be sure they renew and NOT the type with zero fittings. The permanent lube ones are a bit stronger.