HybridZ

Stance USA weld-on adapter tubes

Hey everyone, I just want some opinions on the stance usa weld on adapter tubes that I'm installing on my 240z (02/71). I've cut the strut tube and clean it with a wire brush. I grinded a little bit of a notch on the tube to go over the hump in the spindle forging but, when I put the tubes over the strut tube it just slides right in. I've read some post that I need to press or hammer it in. I am curious if this is ok. Tubes have a 2" ID.

Thanks everyone

They just slide on. No need to press or hammer. You'll need to align them as shown on our website while you tack them in place. Then double check their alignment before you weld.

Oh ok thanks you just a little worried but since you guys are using the stance as well it should work fine then. I have it bolted up with your camber plates that I bought. Great product.

Thanks for the compliment on the camber plates Ernie.  Glad to help.  The tips on the website aren't complete, but they're a few helpful facts that we've found installing and aligning the Stance-USA adapters.  You can't really just set them down on the hub and assume the alignment will be correct.  Give me a holler if you have any questions.