HybridZ

Sputtering under hard acceleration

I was driving my 77 280z the other day and it started sputtering pretty bad when I gave it some juice.

It runs fine when I accelerate slowly or normally. It may only be happening when I'm in boost but i wasnt paying enough attention to be sure. The afr is around 12ish when it was WOT. I replaced the spark plug even though the old ones seemed fine and there was no change. Im not hearing any air leaks, fuel filter is almost brand new, dizzy is clean and my plug wires seem ok. So Im thinking its either the fuel pump, coil, or dirty injectors? or something else I haven't thought of. Any help is appreciated

Hey sorry for the late reply.

Connor: No there wasn't any popping from the intake, nor was there black smoke that I could see.

NewZed: I turbo-ed my 77 280z. So yes It has boost

Blackbell: Not sure what the problem was. It seemed to be getting enough fuel. I did notice it was a little more lean than usual. The fuel pump was my first suspect. It recently started humming a lot louder and more high pitched than it used too. I wasn't 100% sure it was the fuel pump because it was pretty new but maybe something happened to it. 

I Bought a new fuel pump and a new coil and everything is running smooth