HybridZ

A quick picture of my motor

Getting closer! Ever closer! I mean, once I get all the parts for the motor/tranny I can really focus on the hard stuff... setting up the clutch, putting the motor in, hammering, and so on. But the motor's getting more complete every day! I know for the money I've spent I could have a lot more power but that's okay.. I'd rather have a little power backed up by good quality parts icon_cool.gif

neardone.jpg

Dig the valve covers - They're from Flaming Engraving and can be found for $75 on eBay. Come with a very nice set of studs and long billet nuts to hold them down.

That is a nice looking block! I'm sure that makes it alot easier to continue working on your Z. That's a great motivator for sure. Thanks for the pic. We're trying to clean up our block some. Have fun! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

Can't wait to see that bad a$$ chebbie planted in the Z! I really think it's a classy looking package, and by the way, building an engine for 500 hp and only making 425 is great, think how long it will last and the confidence you'll have pulling to redline! Nothing worse than putting your engine solidly to it's max and holding your breath at the same time!! icon_razz.gif

Went their website, and thay do all kinds of valve covers, breathers, aircleaners etc and they will put a custom logo or lettering on the items for you (engraved). Maybe a group buy with the HybridZ logo????

They are pretty close to me, I'm going to stop in and see what they have. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Tim

Guest chevsun

Thanks for the link Scott. Nion I got so excited about the valve covers that I forgot to mention how good the motor looked NICE JOB! It will really look nice in the engine bay!