HybridZ

Arizona Z Car 5 lug brake kit

I just installed the Arizona Z Car 5 lug brake kit on my 73 240z and now Im trying to figure out what rims to get.  The car has coilovers installed.  I'm looking at a set of 17 X 8.5 with a 25mm offset.  Will this work for both the front and rear?  Please let me know what you guys with the same setup are running. 

Thank you

Daryl

There are a few people with that same AZ Z 5-lug kit that have ran 17x9 with 35mm offset on the rear.  I saved this thread a while back when considering 17" wheels for a 240:

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/71868-arzs-build-thread-1971-240z-7mgte-487-rwhp/

He mentions these sizes for his wheels in that thread:  

5 Zigen 17x9 x35mm offset for the rear and 17x8 x 25mm(or 15mm I cant remember) for the front.

In another thread he recommended 35mm for the fronts instead, but I can't seem to find that off hand.

Edited by nullbound

My guess is that there are some spacers or adapters being used there, as well, so that doesn't tell you what the real offset (needed to fit) would need to be to fit that wheel.  I'm looking at a set of 17 x 8 wheels (built to any offset I want), so I have to play around with the best offset that would require only a set of spacers on one end, if possible.  This would be under stock, rolled fenders.  I currently have 16 x 8 wheels with adapters (due to the FWD offset) and want dished wheels.  :)