HybridZ

Hawks third gen motor mounts

Hey guys, seems like there is a lot of questions about these with not much answers so I'll break it down for you. These motor mounts only work with Hawks headers, nothing else, and even then will sometime need to be sent back to get to work with your particular car. Only purchase these if you want to use the expensive Hawks full length headers. Otherwise make your own (the Hawks use energy suspension motor mount kit plus some pipe) or use JCI. End of thread.

Was there any confusion with the fact that these mounts would need to be used with the headers?  You say expensive headers, but it is all relative.  They are long tube 304 Stainless Steel headers..... try go shopping for the equivalent for another car and you will pay more than what Bruce is asking for.  ( I have no affiliation with Hawks 3rd Gen, but I have their products in my car so I am a believer.  I did my due diligence in searching for parts for my car and knew full well before purchasing parts that these needed to be used together......)

There was confusion. When I bought my Hawk's mounts Bruce wasn't even sure if they would work with the JTR headers. Passenger header side is the problem. While the Hawk's headers ain't cheap (compared to JTR's)  they would probably be better in the long run overall. I like the Hawk's mounts WAY more than JCI's.

Edited by str8pipez