HybridZ

CV Adaptor Status

Scottie-GNZ

I called the machinist this morning to change the quantity from 10 to 13. As he told me last week, the supplier was going to machine the blanks and send them to him. The machinist has promised to send him 12 blanks NLT tomorrow. If it is too late to increase the order, that means the first batch will be one short. Pete, you might end up being delayed for your 2nd set unless you are building a secret AWD biggrin.gif

Tim, no problem not tapping but let me know if the hole is not the same size.

Rick, got your letter.

------------------

Scottie

71 240GN-Z

Scottie's GNZ

Scottie, no hurry on either set. I just wanted to get in on this one time kind of thing, as I doubt I could duplicate it for the $$. I have one set promised to a friend, and the other is "just to have", or in case I build another hi-po Z (doubtful - 1 toy for me frown.gif ).

quote:

Originally posted by Scottie-GNZ:

Tim, no problem not tapping but let me know if the hole is not the same size.

Cool. The hole just needs to be small enough that I can still tap it to m8x1.25 after I figure out how much/whether to countersink it. I'm guessing it'll be the same size that he would have drilled it before tapping, anyway.