HybridZ

436 LSX start up and break in

Well got it back together and now the injectors (39lb) are maxed out at 106 percent duty cycle when we tried to open her up. I just picked up a pair of the CTSV 52 lb injectors from my tuner Sam Miller, copy file from the CTSV and tweak it a little. Now to fix my converter, it now flashes 5200 on motor and 6000 on a 150 shot. Now I have to pull the trans back out and send the converter back to Edge Racing for a little adjusting.

Hope to get a high 9 second pass on motor and then hit her with a 200 shot on a progressive controller. While she is down we are installing some much needed LED headlights, 240Z headlights suck, even H4's.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about it for next winter, we will see.  Went to the track and it went 6.50 at 102 with a 1.42 60 ft. converter is not liking it at all, time to send it back to Edge. We tried locking it up in second to help but still no go. 102 at 6.50 is 5mph low guessing, I ran 105 mph running 6.70's with high 1.40's for a 60 ft. She is dead hooking on the 275/50-15's though.

• 3 months later...