HybridZ

Info on a good A/F ratio meter

383 240z

Nooooo!

http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/default.htm

Can you say WB for under $300? I've got 4 PCBs, 4 parts kits, and 2 display kits on order. Total so far is just under $200. However the WB UEGO sensor is $117 EACH. considering that Motec sells this type of setup for something like $900 and the sensor I'm quoting for something like $300 that's a deal! icon_wink.gif Grumpy, you ought to build one of these if you've not already got one. Talk about sweet!

BTW, I'm on an AEM group buy list that's trying to get a pre-built heater controller setup (FJO?) for around $300 if soldering isn't your cup of tea. I don't yet have any of my kits built or even here yet but will report back ASAP when they show up. The Autometer setups using the OEM O2 that is most sensitive at 14.7:1 stoich aren't too good IMO.

P.S. Yes, the WB UEGO is what you want - it's accurate over a MUCH wider range of A/F. The O2 that the box above uses comes out of a Honda of all things! Since RX7 tend to want to run rich I think a regular O2 won't work all that well for you.

Thanks BLKMJK I'm running it a bit rich just to keep deadly ping away but I'll be adding a supercharger this spring and as yoou know Boost+Ping=$$$$ I was wondering about the gauge is there one that is better than another I dont like the autometer one very much but I saw one by Nordskog Part Number D70140 that is about $170 from summit does anybody have feed back on this unit?? Thanks Keith