HybridZ

Car Craft Articles - Fuel Injection and LT1 Swap

Danno74Z

I just received the latest (May) copy of “Car Craft†and it has a lot of good articles this month. Two in particular that standout are one on fuel injection and the other on an LT1 swap into an old Malibu. I really like any engine swap articles but this one is somewhat unique since I am using the LT1 in my Z conversion and I haven’t seen an LT1 engine article in quite some time.

Enjoy,

Danno74Z

Danno,

Yeah I just picked it up from the newstand because of the articles. I was a bit dissapointed in the Malibu swap one though, very brief. But the other FI articles are very good. The list/comparo of all the top aftermarket FI kits was good.

Tim

Tim,

I agree with you about the brevity of the LT1 story. One has to just laugh at the ease and speed at which the LT1 went together in the old Malibu. We all know that in real life its not that way. Also, the authors went the easy (most expensive) by ordering all new accessories and an engine harness from S & P. Nice to have a lot of greenbacks to play with. Nevertheless, I still get some ideas for my conversion.

Danno74Z