HybridZ

Now this is a hybrid

denny411

Guest Anonymous

I love that site, those guys are pretty crafty. Thats going to be a trick Tr6, probably have people scratching they're heads wondering why it looks different.

This Dodge Conquest TSI Turbo IRS, anyone know how strong it is, and it it worth pursuing as a potential Z candidate (what about the Turbo Rx7 rear end too?).

Regards,

Lone

I found this guys site when trying to find info on the conquest/starion differential.

I went to the mitsubishi dealer yesterday and they couldn`t tell me anything about it.

I was up until 3am trying to find info on it, No Luck cuss.gif

I`m going to assume that it must be relatively stout. These guys are running 18 psi boost and I have yet to see any differential upgrades listed.

The only thing I found was a service bulliten on the pinion bearing in the pre 84`s but was supposed to be fixed after that.

My concern is finding a rebuild kit for the LSD,I still don`t know what type of diff it is.I do know that some came with a locker also.

Other than that :confused:ugg.gifweird.gif:(:rolleyes: your guess is as good as mine but,I`ll keep lookin ;)