HybridZ

Given 2 cam shafts, have questions regarding usefulness.

Midri

So I recently acquired 2 after market cams from a buddy of mine. One is a Schneider 270-60F-14 C1/D1 and the other is a 270-60F-14 C2/D2 (not sure what the difference is. If anyone knows I'd love to know.) I also received a set of 0.16" lash caps to go with them. What else do I need to be aware of when installing this more performance driven cam? Also these are sold as turbo cams, does it even make since to put them in a NA car?

(My old cam is stock, Japan "A" model)

Seems like a lot of work, and a lot of risk, for not much benefit in performance, probably even a degradation of overall driveability.  

BRAAP did a lot of work in figuring out how the stock EFI system can be modified and tuned.  Then he wrote down all of his thoughts.  Worth reading.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/95316-braaps-l6-efi-induction-advice-and-tips/

This is from the Schneider page - 

"All cams are drilled for through cam oiling. Custom tuning or an upgraded ECU is heavily recommended with any of these grinds, but your engine may run fine with the stock tune with our smaller grinds. The larger grinds will require either extensive tuning or a standalone ECU system. Custom grinds are available as well."