HybridZ

My '73 240Z timeline

I'm about to start on my new project of putting Weber triples on my car. I wanted Mikuni's but I figured parts and sources would be easier with Weber's. And they are somewhat less expensive. This is actually something I wanted to add later on down the line. I decided to go ahead and do it now. I got them from Carbs Unlimited. I also got the Weber filters that you can run over the velocity stacks.

Webers1.jpg.c99902296406b47679bc337869b2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got repop competition steering wheel for my car. And a Japanese hood emblem.

Also ordered my Watanabe R's, Techno Toy coilovers, Fujitsubo Legalis exhaust and Cusco strut tower braces.

I'll post some photo's as I get the parts and get them installed.

post-53822-0-13898700-1496531251_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got my MSA sway bar kit in and some Moog tie rod ends and ball joints. Still waiting on my other parts orders. They will take a while. Haven't started on anything yet due to having been sick.

More photo's and coverage coming soon!

Thanks!

Got repop competition steering wheel for my car. And a Japanese hood emblem.

Also ordered my Watanabe R's, Techno Toy coilovers, Fujitsubo Legalis exhaust and Cusco strut tower braces.

I'll post some photo's as I get the parts and get them installed.

Did you order the newer fujitsubo that fits tighter to the car?  What size wheels did you go for?

I ordered the Fujitsubo Legalis fom Whitehead Performance. I got the adaptor to connect to stock manifold all the way back to the dual tip muffler. I'm not sure which version because I didn't know there was a difference.

It hasn't arrived yet. It's coming from Canada so I'm not sure when it will be here. I'll post photo's when it arrives and hopefully some install photo's.

The wheels I ordered are 15X8 0 offset. They will take about 4 months to arrive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My T3 coil overs showed up today. Very nice. Got the MSA sway bar kit a few weeks ago. As soon as the humidity and heat eases up. My buddy and I are going to start the installation process.

The wheels will take a couple more months before arriving.

IMG_20170713_104520_913.thumb.jpg.942e34

MSAswaybars.jpg.266fc11b548dbab29b92ef4c

Edited by thumpgun

I finally got a Japanese L6 cover. It'll be painted but I wanted to go ahead and post a photo. It's not a big deal but I really like these better than the version we get. I'm excited to have found it. 

post-53822-0-46451400-1500645586_thumb.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...