HybridZ

U don't see this everyday

RacerX

Here are the specs as listed on the Buick Forum. A lot of it is turbobuick-speak, so I threw in some explanations in parens. He thinks it weighs 2800# with driver but that sounds heavy,although a Ford 9" does add weight.

1972 Toyota Celica with a 87 TR drive train.

PTE 44 turbo @ 20psi on pump gas. Jay Jackson’s 62 mm throttle body, ported and polished plenum and intercooler. Solid MAF pipe, K&N Filter. Blue top injs (36#). Hot wired 255 L/hr Holley inline FP., AFR. AC CR43’s. Type II coil pack and module. 8.5 Magnecor’s. Hand made TH style DP, 3” exhaust split to two 2 ½ inch Magnaflows.

Built 200 4R tranny, B&M cooler, stock D5 converter (2400 RPMS), B&M Megashifter.

Chopped Ford 9” four link setup @3:25 posi rear with a 300 ZX disk brake setup. Air bags, Bilstein Rally shocks.

85 Supra 57 mm piston 10” vented rotor front brake setup. Hurst Roll control. Tokico race struts, heavy duty coils. Nissan 300 ZX 15/16 master cylinder.

Dunlop SP 5000 205/50ZR 15’s, Ford power steering rack.

DirectScan (datalogger), Caspers Knock gauge, Autometer 30/30 boost/vacuum gauge, Autometer tranny temp gauge. Jay C’s 94, Red’s 100, Thrasher 92, and my own chips

delly-car.jpg

delly-side.jpg

delly-engine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

holden gemini's and opel manta's are just about the same, not exactly, but holden takes the designs of the opel's and changes them to meet there own steps.

You can buy kits in aust to put a holden commodore 3.8ltr v6 (basically a buick v6 just with holden badges on the rocker covers) and put them into the gemini's i've seen many of them

only if they bought out the 3.8ltr turbo buick motors in australia.. damn damn