HybridZ

70-78 Datsun Z car NOS (GRAY) Right Front Fender

txbeaux

I bought this fender new from the Nissan/Datsun dealer in Dallas around 1985. I ended up repairing my old fender and never used this one. Today, this fender is rarer than hens teeth. If you are looking for a NOS gray right front fender, Part number 63100-N4700, here you go. As I understand it, all early Datsun fenders were painted gray and later they changed to black. Part number stamped at factory plus tape with part number still intact.

I asked what might be a fair price in Price Check but apparently no one knows what it is worth or doesn't want to set the market. So how about I offer it at $850 or best offer. I called several Dealers and they said they haven't had S-30 fenders in years. High end repops that may or not fit and "rebuilt" fenders are being offered now and again when available for over $600.

Shipping could run $400 or more, please do your research. I can take it to a UPS store to be packed and shipped at buyers expense. However, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, I am driving straight up I-35 thru Oklahoma City and Wichita to I-80 and west to Kearny, NE. If you live anywhere near that route, I can bring it your way.

Look at the pictures closely, no dents, no issues, some minor shelf and box wear. Might be the only one in existence??? Where are you going to get another one?

IMG_1331.JPG

IMG_1332.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

Edited by txbeaux