HybridZ

Pro Drag 240Z for Import racing. Which engine?

Guest JAMIE T

hey

i really couldn't be bothred reading the whole thread....but heres my input

If your worried about displacement for a Rb engine, get someone from australia, to send you over a Rb30 block, get a Rb26 head, custom internals, big fat turbo, custom everything...

and u'll see it running 9s... theres so many Rb30 Vl turbos, around australia, that are consistant,

I'm sure you would be able to source a Rb30 block from australia no problem.. they are pretty damn cheap

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest empracing

hahaha you better not have started anything..hey wait a honda nsx or better still a old school honda f1 turbo 6 YEAH!!

I'm sure you would be able to source a Rb30 block from australia no problem.. they are pretty damn cheap
hell yeah rb30's cant be given away over here!!! be warned but there a bastard for conrods 500hp bendy bendy not nice and there taller than a rb26 and you need to drill and tap the block for timing belt tentionors <sic> but...worth it they make severe power look at the vl on

http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/records/video.html Holden VL Calais turbo

11.0 at 80mph

pfft 11's you say? go look!

new update that very same car ran 8.80's at its last event i think he sorted it!