HybridZ

HKS Intercooler

PETEW

Hey guys, I saw a HKS intercooler for sale for $250. It is the complete set up with BOV and everything. It is a used unit, but are they any good. I was thinking of getting it, since a new one from HKS is around $850. Give me your .02 cents. Thanks.

Hey I saw a complete intercooler kit from HKS for the 280ZXT at St. Andrews. I wonder if anyone has used it or has any ideas as to whether it would be a good buy? It was like $800 or so for the whole kit.

------------------

Future 12 sec L28ET Driver

I've been thinking of ordering the HKS kit. Racesearch.com has it for 891.00 thats the best price I've seen on it. I would really like to hear from someone who has it or even has seen it. I just want some real info on the kit. Anyone have any pictures of it?

250.00 bucks some like a great deal. Let me know if you don't get it. I'll take it.

------------------

Cody 82 ZXT

the setup i have is for a 280ZXT, i bought it but cant really use any of the piping in my 240 so its really a waste for me to use it. i have all the piping, hose connectors, clamps, pipe out of the turbo has the Greddy BOV on it, new mallory 8.5mm wires never installed with a new mallory coil.

Mike