HybridZ

Turbo's and new oval exhaust is in(PICS)

I am just waiting for my damn head to get this thing together again. It is supposed to be shipped out tomorrow, but I will believe it when I see it. The oval exhaust measures 2-9/16"x4" on the OD. It has an area equivalence to a 3.5" round, hence called the 3.5" oval. I can't wait!

ttwt2.jpg

ttwt4.jpg

ovalex.jpg

Looking killer! That thing has "sell it as a kit" all over it. How pricey are those turbos? Is there a junkyard substitute that would work?

BTW, I gotta know - what's that yellow thing on the left of the first pic - one of your toys? icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif And your kid is pretty cool about letting you use the Barbie dresser as a prop for the header too icon_wink.gif.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]

Guest Anonymous

That really looks the business let me tell ya. Very cool, that oval pipe is neat too, I saw it for sale on spintech's page but never saw a picture of it, pretty darn impressive.

Yeah probably could make some dough on a kit, on a inliner thats going to look SO cool and will probably run like a raped ape. icon_wink.gif

Regards,

Lone