HybridZ

i need your opinion, all of u

warrenp

well i'm gonna lay it out for yah. i bought a 77 280z to make a hybrid, i bought a 350 chevy and a 400 chevy also a 6-71 supercharger. i'm just gonna collect on parts untill next fall. so i can start my project in college. well here is my problem, i also own a nissa 300zx 1986. few mods, new paint, air dam, wing, etc... i put some work in to it. i know these arn't the most disirable z's but personally i think mine looks good.

my origanal plans was to sell it in the spring. cuz i only can offord 1 z, and i just bought Ducati. so i need to make up my mind what z to keep. although i still want to make one of them a hybrid. if it's the z31, i'm gonna sell the supercharger, and make one of the v8's either quad turbo or twin turbo. cuz a z31 would not looks right with any thing through the hood. if it's the 280z, i gonna stay with my plans. the reasion i brin this up is. i havn't drove my 300zx's in a few months and i drove it tonight and i'm having second thoughts about selling it.

give me your opinon. please twak.gif

I think it's all a personal thing to you. I guess it all depends on you style to go fast. I love the '70-78 body styles myself, but that's just me. Yeah, a 6-71 stick'n out of the hood would be pretty bad @ss in your '77 icon_biggrin.gif , but then a quad turbo setup in your '86 would be pretty sweet icon_eek.gif . I would personally take the lighter of the two and make it look good and be quick. Oh yeah, nice Monster! Gota love those V-twins!

!M!