HybridZ

T5 World Class tailshaft housing -450$

madkaw

This tailshaft housing allows anyone running the Nissan T5 to upgrade to a World Class T5 and have the shifter in the stock Nissan position . This Aussie version of the T5 was made for the larger output shaft -1.5”. Basically you could grab a Foxbody Mustang transmission and slap this on and have the shifter in the Nissan location . Or you buy a brand new Tremec t5 like I did and swap out this tailshaft housing . Tailshaft comes with shifter rod which is required . 
There are slight mods to make the World class work with the L series . The input shaft has to be the short 10 spline . That also means a change of clutch - which I run an organic Mustang clutch disc . The input shaft will have to have the nose machined down for the pilot bushing . Output is 26 spline so the DS will have to modified . 

So far I have no complaints with the Tremec T5 other than the OD being huge .63 . 2400 rpm is 80 mph . I might get 30 mpg ! 

Reach out to me for any questions 

I will ship anywhere . 

IMG_8084.jpeg

IMG_8083.jpeg

7C157965-3A4C-4CCF-BEFE-DCCA507FCA0D.jpeg

Edited by madkaw