HybridZ

pics of my Z

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I thought about shaving the side markers but it was too late the car was already painted. As for the motorcycle filler cap, i feel it will look too much like the Honda guys. I am trying to distinguish myself from all the local imports. You know there are not too many of these in New England.

That is one great looking car. I have a '77 Z that I am in the process of getting ready. I am getting ready to pull the motor and trans. After that it is pull all the suspension off put in the poly bushings in and new springs and struts and paint the entire bottom w/ POR-15. Then it goes to get painted and have a V8 or turbo motor put in. I love the entire car. Which front lower valence is that. I think I am going to do the same thing, with fiberglass front and rear bumpers to complete the look. Awsome car. I am very jealous.

Guest Anonymous

i have done many of the things you are talking about doing. Por15, new suspesion bushings etc. I do have the fiberglass bumpers for the front and rear however i am only going to use the front painted the color of the car. the front valance is from motorsport in cal. If you go the turbo route it will be quite expensive. Thank you for the compliment. keep in touch and good luck.