HybridZ

search for a new turbo

scottyMIz

hey guys i've looked around and haven't found too many places to get my new t3/t4 hybrid turbo.One guy here in MI said he'd sell me one that wasn't made for my car for $790 and another place said they need the old one for a core and are going to charge me $650 the one guy was a jerk and i'm definately not going ot deal with him.I need a place to goto that will help me and get the turbo i want not just one they have on the shelf.HELP GUYS HELP

I bought my T3/T4 through a guy on the internet.

Here is his email address:

jaime0719@hotmail.com

It was $510 or so delivered I believe. The turbine housing was all wrong for use w/ Scottie's downpipe, but I had my stock T3 housing honed to accept the larger T3 wheel of the hybrid turbo. I sold the other turbine housing for $50 which covered my hone job.

HeHe I said hone "job" bonk.gif

contact TURBO ENGINEERING CORP( TEC) 303-271-3997 talk to jason, he will get you what you need. i have bought 4 hybrids from them. the best builder there is. stay away from the fly by night places(majestic-turbochargers.com etc.) they dont even have a VSR balance to balance the shaft. alot of them just buy the turbos from TEC or turbonetics and then mark them up.