HybridZ

ECU Options??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok First of all, I would like to say I personally do not own a Z, However I have a bud who does, and is in the process of rebuilding his 280.

He has a fuel injected 6 cyl. (pardon the ignorance here, but I am learning too.. hehe) Anyway, he is going to turbocharge the car, and we were wondering if someone made a "closed loop" type of ECU that will allow the adjustment of fuel pulsewith based upon O2 voltage input. (either a factory ECU that has been converted to work with a 280 Z or possibly an aftermarket one.)We discussed the possibility of a 6cyl jeep application, but without a little more factual data on the unit and how it works, it is all theorhetical at this point.

Again sorry for the "generic" post, but my buddys PC crapped out, and so I told him I would try and get some info for him. So if any one has any leads (web sites) or experience on an ECU swap I would greatly appreciate any input!

Thanks

Frank