HybridZ

updated turbo mazda b2000 pics

sweet, the b2000 is comming along good.

just need some nice wheels now.

how is the t-bird ic working out???

thats the same ic i'm using for my turbo truck. it's not installed in mine. i'm also using a 280zxt hood scoop as well.

keep up the good work.

Wow Scott are you sure you are not from the South? Back here we call that southern engineouity!!!. Gotta say you put those parts all together to look like there is such a vehicle as a Mazda, 280z, GM, 280ZXT, Ford T-bird. Love where you put the I/C, and the ZX functional hood scoop! I remember Randy from Modesto mentioned that location in past posts!

I guess I'm an old man, but the only thing that scares me is sitting in front of ALL THOSE SPEAKERS LISTENING TO NINE INCH NAILS!!!!!!!

Len

thanks guys the ic works great so far i still have to work on it.I have been working on my house for the last week fixing the sewer puke.gif

not a good thing but it works now.I have to change the oil and i have been looking for some wheels but i have a budget and this is a winter car so they would have to be aluminum.Hey warren what kind of turbo truck do you have?hey len you should sit in it it's great can't see anything while driving down the road everything is blurred rockon.gif

What kind of mods do you plan on your sewer?lol..I fixed up my kitchen sink drain with MTB bike tube wrapped around drainpipe with two hose clamps. Worked for awhile now I'm considering an upgrade using a two quart tupperware catchbasin!!!!!!!!!!!(I hope the wife doesn't read HybridZ!).

I noticed your rims on your Z. I read on your discription they are 16" american racing how do they fit, did you use spacers on the front. What do they cost?

Len

P.S I voted for your car!!

ummm thanks for the vote len maybe if i can vote a few time and then you do it a few times it might just get featured :D But as for the rims i love them i got them from a guy fro 200 bucks with tires.They where on his mustang and they are unilug so they fit right on.There is no spacers at all i had to grind a bit off the front spring to make them fit but i didn't take alot off just enuf to fit still safe.As for the sewer man do i have some mods in the works for it i was thinking a turbo-grinder to accellerate flo down the tube and then coat the inside of the tubes with a super slick compound....dang it i did it again man i have to stop thinking of ways to mod stuff tongue.gif I really hate plumbing the dand pipe is still leaking and all this work on the house has made me neglect my truck it needs an oil change bad all the oil broke down and has gas in it so it has no oil pressure and i heard it knocking today :mad: I changed the oil filter and then added one quart of fresh stuff to get me to the garage i usually work at then i'll change the rest of the oil.It's not knocking anymore but i probably shortened the life of the turbo and engine by alot.explains why when it got warm the oil pressure dropped nono.gif ya i know better but i have to please the woman or it's no nookie for me and i get alot of this cuss.gif I love thses new little guys

i will whe i actually start the porject.

i got the motor yesterday. the list of parts so far that i have been collecting is, v6 4x4 trans.

motor, ecu, wiring harness, afm. t-bird IC.

now i need a good raditor, fuel pump, i would like to install a new water pump and timing belt and a 2 1/2 or 3" exaust system befor installation.