HybridZ

ogre

avatar_16794.jpg.56c5d973133b5bc9afa0944c21243073.jpgMy reason for joining is, this site is more active than others. I have a 1971 Datsun 240z that I have stripped for parts-( too many projects , mainly Nissan and Mazda trucks ) my age -89 - limits me, to the number of projects I can handle. Many of the 240z parts are in good shape - I live in high desert area of Prescott Az. Most of these parts will go on sale on this site, to the members who will re-use them. Hopefully I can help some of you. I've spent most of my working life, 40 some years, as a aircraft mechanic ( licensed A/P ) Cars have been a paying hobby for me - since the 50's -many of the auto companies are  long gone. I've been fortunate to have worked on most of their autos.

• Like 2

Welcome...glad you're able to join us!

I'm sure you'll have a lot of interest from Members here; and you may want to consider advertising on ClassicZCars.com as well.  Lots of highly experienced restoration enthusiasts frequent that site as well.  https://www.classiczcars.com/