HybridZ

Does anyone know where i can get a VATN turbo?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

.... Are they avalible yet for cars like ours???

What you think this price for one of those puppys would be? Im talking about for the Zcar if you needed to know! Any and all info would be of great help!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all!!!!!!!!

Russell rockon.gif

Guest Anonymous

aerocharger

they make the VATN'$.. I know that. Although I haven't dealt with them my$elf yet, the general opinion i$ that they are too $mall and impractical for the $heer amount of.. hey what are all the$e $$$ doing around here? :D;) Well, good luck!

-980mak rockon.gif

Get a hybrid and have some fun. You can taylor them anyway you want and they make a lot of power.

Aerocharger is not the way to go for our engines. They do not flow enough to make decent power. Two maybe would, but that is big bucks and you could get one heck of a nice ball bearing unit, and avoid all the hassles.

Besides, IMO, it is better to get a turbo that gives you growing room, because I can promise you, when you figure out how much your power picks up as the boost goes up, you will want to do that. I am fixing to upgrade my hybrid cause I want more power.

It is like a drug my friend.