HybridZ

project update with pics!!!!

Sparky

well...i tried to start my car today...it wasnt ready i guess frown.gif but i know i am! anywho...i took some pics of the intercooler and plumbing and stuff...so here it is..the intercooler..mounted and ready to go:

sparky_1022727562.jpg

heres a shot of the BOV and plumbing:

sparky_1022727550.jpg

and another:

sparky_1022727582.jpg

heres a shot from the rear:

sparky_1022727656.jpg

and one from the front passenger side:

sparky_1022727625.jpg

anywho...the 2002 ZCCA Z nationals are in 20 days...the car goes into paint and body this tuesday...and then i have to put it back together in 2 days for the show.....oh crap im in trouble!! :eek: .

but ill make it...and i hope to see yous guys there!hopefully tomarrow night the car will start!

wish me luck!

hey guys,

to answer some questions:

tony..the intercooler is both...OEM and custom.

i dont really want to give away my secret...but i will tell you this..i sell these cores for 200$.

with partial endtanks for 300...and complete and welded with 2.25 or whatever size you want tubing for 400$ i have several...all at the size of core is 3x11.75x26.5 now this is just the core...endtanks add a couple inches depending on specific model.

lockjaw...intercool plumbing is 2.25

mike....i trust this guy to the fullest. i spoke with hime yesterday and we both agreed that rushing paint is no way to finish a car ive put so much into. but he did promis me that he will finish all the body work (including my custom stuff) in five days. leaving me time to tune the car a little more and get her "legal" coollook.gif

thanks to everyone for the kind words and comments. look for a huge picture update in a little les-n-half-n-hour

laterZ :D