HybridZ

valves ss and valve seats

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

can anyboudy help me find some ss valves and harend seats for n 42 head .i have tubo na engine and dont think the std ones will cope with tubo set up. i live in new zealand its hard to find parts over here any help would gratefully helpful. grate web site

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your reply,sorry about my first message not that good at spelling. I went to the web site that you recomended they had some valves but I was wondering weather they could handle 20lb of boost, the only valve seats that they had were 44mm which is fine for the intake but the exhaust is only 35mm and it doesn't look like they sell valve seats for that size exhaust. Do you know what the perfect weight for a fly wheel should be, I had one custom made but they made it to heavy it weights 20lb and in the magazines I have read they have been between 10-12lb. Als do you know where I can obtain oil feed lines for turbo that go from the sump to the turbo. Thank you all your help is apreciated, sorry for being a pain!!