HybridZ

New turbo/wastegate are on!

speeder

Turbo, wastegate, and downpipe are finally on the car.

turbo1.JPG

twg2.JPG

.63 turbine housing machined to fit a cut-down P-trim wheel (exducer is 2.7"), worked T04E compressor housing with 60-1 wheel, builder says this is a "59 trim". This thing must be close to the ultimate hybrid, at least going by the size of the turbine wheel - there's very little material left on that housing!

Turbonetics Racegate, 3" downpipe.

Just got the car running with this setup this morning and didn't gat a chance to drive it, frown.gif have to wait til Sunday for that.

Oh well, I'm ready for Alabama now! :D

Rick Bowers...

I have something for you.

I bought your fuel injection setup over a year ago, and at the same time I was moving out of a very hostile living arrangement...you and I were having trouble making contact for the deal. Anyway, I think the deal was, you guessed 25 bucks for shipping, I sent you a money order, and being the nice guy you are, when the package ended up costing 60 to ship, you sent it anyway.

Well I was unpacking a box the other day (yeah, took me that long to get settled) and I found a sealed letter to you with a money order in it for the other 35 bucks. Um, sorry. bonk.gif

So I'll send that asap...that'll help big time with your turbo upgrade. :D Just kidding.

Super sorry about that man.