HybridZ

T3/T04B 57trim

Guest De Schmaydee

Guest De Schmaydee

my t3/t40b has been machined out for 57trim (stageIII on the other side) i'm told i'll get full boost at 1800rpm....guess i'll lose some at top end?...most of the turbos i see still develope boost at 3k...is that just because it yields better top end? or makes more boost or what? ..s

De is right, but up to a point, "full boost" being a very relative term. When I was running only the stock zx 7psi with my to4b Super H I was in fact reaching 7psi at just under 2000rpm. Very nice street turbo for my purpose/need. I don't have a prayer of seeing what you call "top end" living in the Metromess (DFW) and no drag racing. Point here is buy a turbo with your intended need/purpose in mind. One size does not fit all!! What De has is getting is a very nice street turbo, not a really great track/drag setup.

Tim78zt

De is right, but up to a point, "full boost" being a very relative term. When I was running only the stock zx 7psi with my to4b Super H I was in fact reaching 7psi at just under 2000rpm. Very nice street turbo for my purpose/need. I don't have a prayer of seeing what you call "top end" living in the Metromess (DFW) and no drag racing. Point here is buy a turbo with your intended need/purpose in mind. One size does not fit all!! What De has is getting is a very nice street turbo, not a really great track/drag setup.

Tim78zt