HybridZ

whoosh factor.

fl327

hey whats goin on guys. question about blow off valves here. im currently running the bosch bov, which i currently have mine setup to recirculate, mostly because my car will stall beause it vents vaccum at idle. my buddy is parting out his 87 supra and im probably going to pick up his turbo xs bov and mounting elbow to use once i get FMIC. my setup is 280zxt efi and im wondering if i will still have the stalling problem if i set the bov to vent into the atmosphere? ive heard that you can add springs to keep the valve shut for sure at idle? just wondering, i dont want to pick up the bov if it messes with drivability-thats goal number one with this setup right now.

Hey I have a Turbo XS BOV on my Z.

Works great!.. It does send my car dead rich when i shift though.. Air/Fuel monitor reads 10:1 and flashing.. hehehe car doesn't stall, or leak vacuum at idle. If I rev it in neutral, I can make it blow off though.. It is adjustable as well, and takes a bit of fiddling.

Loudest BOV I think there is.. Every turbo guy who hears it says it is the loudest damn BOV they have ever heard.. WAY louder than a transport truck venting his air brakes..