HybridZ

t-88 kit on japan yahoo

stony

Guest empracing

that turbo alone was worth 260,000 yen in 99 ide hat to see the price now! i cant find the price list for a kit in this catalog maybe it was deemed to crazy for 1999. i bet they probably cram 2 of the bloody things in there now!jokes

T-88 for a Supra is around $3800 or so with manifold etc.. It's laggy as hell on the Supra 3liter but makes HUGE power. :eek: 500RWHP? Oh try a great deal more than that if the RB responds ANYTHING like the Supra. A T-78 will make nearly 700RWHP at 30PSI and at street level boost 550RWHP. The T-88 makes MORE hail.gif

theres two skylines here in newzealand running those same turbo kits one with 1000hp and the other with 850hp, both cars are about to hit the 8sec quarter times, so sweet watching them run hail.gif

im sure there would be a bit of a traction problem running something like that, although it looks mean as, the turbo looks almost as wide as the engine is rockon.gif

I think,but am not sure, that Mitsu makes the turbos in the Greddy kits. I can peek at mine and see but I'm pretty sure that I've been told it's a Mitsu turbo. Best place to ask about rebuilds IMO is on Supraforums in one of the tech sections. Many supra run the T-88.

Did you win the Auction? ;)