HybridZ

Name this supercharged motor

:confused: Sorry guys, I don't know how to inlarge it so you can see what it looks like up close.

It's a new SeaDoo they just sent me a flyer on. It's pretty awsome looking. I used to have a 155 hp Yamaha Waverunner that I built up the 3 cyl engine on and I thought that was fast... and it was a two stroke. I can't wait to hear the modified hp #s that they will be getting off this thing.

I will try and figure out a way to inlarge it and repost it.

joel

Guest Anonymous

Joel,

I love sea doo's. Have had several. Modifid one with twice pipes. No bottom end but the top end was unbelievable, until it blew up. :mad: I hope they put that motor in a small hull. Some of those things have gotten so big might as well be in a boat. Mark

Mark, I had a 1100cc Waveraider that our local Dealership paid me to race a season on. They sold me the $6,800 watercraft for $5,500 then once I completed the season, Yamaha rebated me $3,000.

I can't emagine the power that new Seadoo must have with a S/C on it.

The flyer they sent me has some pretty impressive features about it.

Anyhow, I'm more into the four wheel variety with a turbo on it now..... :Dburnout.gif

Guest Anonymous

Now I have a 97 spx. One of the last small hulls. Really like the smaller hulls for riding in the surf. Talk about a hybrid, that SC motor in my 97 hull :D

Guest Anonymous

Get rid of it and get a 97 or newer. :D Bigger motor, much more torque and speed. I had the 96 sp, did the intake grate and new flame arrestors, it did make a difference, but then I rode the 97, no comparison. What ever you do, Sea Doo. MArk