HybridZ

good muff recomendation

Guest 280Tom'z

Stream O' conscience here...Rick the car is a really, really choice! I used to live on San Juan Dr. on Merritt Is. way back in day of the Superbird and spacerace. Where on the web can I see that tilt front end for sale? Thanks.

I picked up a Dynomax Ultraflow for more than a 100 a couple of years ago...straight thru...all stainless in & out. I like it much better than a Flowmaster.

Doug.

1stgenZ:

I used to live in Knoxville, too. j/k.

Front end was from Arizona Z Car - Took a lot of work to make it fit, strengthen it, mold-in headlight buckets, and build hinges - Very poor quality. Probably just as well he doesn't sell fiberglass any more.

Rick, where abouts in Laurel? I'm actually near rt 29 and rt 216 - Howard County :D

Seriously though, for the money, the deep rumbly sound and flow of the Dynomax Hemi Super Turbo muffler is hard to beat. One can handle almost 200hp without interrupting the hp curve of the engine. Less than $40 too.

BTW, that's a sweet daily driver!

And yes, that diff mod should be posted over in the driveline forum, so people there can see it - nice mod!

Pete,

I can't remember street names any more- It was in back of the high school in Larelton Forest Townhouses - out near I95, PG County.

I'll put together a more coherent writeup of my diff install with pics and post in the right place.

• 1 month later...

IMHO I heard a true dual setup on a 350 w/ Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and x-pipe and it was like nothing else. Had a nice low idle, not to bubbly (cam wasn't that extreme), and was pretty quiet. When he got on the gas though, that's when I almost wet myself. I haven't heard much like it. It had this unique V8 rumble, but with this scream that I have yet to hear replicated. I'm probably going to do the same thing with mine if I ever do the V8. Starbucks only pays so much ya' know.