HybridZ

pimped exhaust

Guest Anonymous

What? Well warm beer to the Fourth moderator cuz I fer one really did enjoy me some Fairlady slanged out isht-talk.

Oh well.

People do seem rather sensitive here of late. Witness the reactions to James's Alabama Smackdown posts. Certainly hope he doesn't decide to leave and take all his Z know how with him :(

(PS, don't ban me from the site cuz I'll die and then my wife will sue ;) )

Guest Anonymous

Well respect your elders is a good lesson, most around here though are just plain whack bonk.gif myself included... :rolleyes: No one making fun of anyone, just having fun in general which is what they like to do around here usually, we're a tight group of screwballs.... :D

Regards,

Lone

for a while i didnt realize that this forum wasnt majorily comprised of college aged students, plus i wanted to see how many of you guys were bay area type figgas, specifically San Francisco, USA, type cats. if you were from the town you would know exactly where im coming from from those old posts of mine, but like i said before i got moderated on so i backed it up and went back to my college level venacular. i dont know if this post is about respect your elders, i thought it was about making your z car with a v8 motor sound rea lly well, Like a V8? i say a big three inch pipe with no muffler would do it. ran open header for three days until i made myself get pipes, too dang loud and nothing would try to race me, man i sounded like a movie. if you guys want to be on elder status thats fine with me, but id rather just call you buddy.

Shibby!

"shibby"= I agree, its cool"

Hehehe

Some Canadian slang.

"Keep your stick on the ice"= don't let life knock you down.

(also said by the ref before he throughs your a$$ in the penalty box)

"Hey there old trout"= How's it goin eh?

"How's it goin eh?"= Hello how are you doing?

"The light be a reddening"= traffic light turned yellow.. (also means Booter!!)hehe

"spawn of satan"=street racers

JK on the last one.. authorities might say it though.. even though street racing accounts for less than 1% of traffic deaths.

Ok ok off topic..

"like a fat guy playing dodgeball..I'M OUT"

hehehe I got to use it first!!!

Peace. :D

Elder Schmelder. I don't wanna grow up.

Hearing "Daaa-add" ten times a day is hard to fight against though.

BTW, the slang of the 7 year olds is truly unbearable. Lots of "Sweet" and "Tight" and "Awesome" and not much else. My theory is that the slang from ages 6-10 is condensed from some kind of time warp from 20 years ago. I dunno. I'd be much happier if he spoke like Len back in his Fairlady days......

BTBTW, I think the originator of this thread is loooong gone anyway.