HybridZ

Bigger Fuel Injectors

ratedZ

benz injectors were from 74 to 76 450 v8.they have a hose on top like stock nissan injectors.you will need a programmable efi to run these-the on time pulse width with oem efi will be too long.the nissan injectors are about 25 lb/hr.mercs are 48-so at idle the on time will have to be much less.i replaced a set of these on a 450 slc in late 80's-i shouldnt have thrown them away.could have sent them to rc engineering for cleaning and flow test.

Another option if you don't have a programable computer is to possibly go with the SVO/Merkur injectors. They are rated at 370cc so if you do use them you will more than likely have to address the AFM or the engine will run rich if at all. Also there are modifications that need to be done to the injectors. Scottie used to have the "how to" on his old website.

I upgraded from those and went with the 75 Mercedes 450 sel injectors. But like someone said before they do require an aftermarket fuel system to run them.