HybridZ

new fuel rail check it out

scottyMIz

That's cute as a button Scotty!

Looks like it would be pretty easy to fab. I'd like to do that! First I really like to get my Z running again.

You know if your Z ever breaks down by the side of the road. You can take that rail off and play it like a flute! :D Taps! malebitchslap.gif

Len

Sweet! That'll look nice in the engine compartment. Let me know when you get the Mercedes injectors. I'm guessing Monday they should be there? Sorry that they weren't there before this weekend, but we live SO far apart.

Post pics of the modified Mercedes throttle body install, and the install of the hybrid turbo when you get them mounted.

Will you be using the stock FPR, a modified stock one, or aftermarket one? If you want good cruising gas mileage I think you'll want to lower the base presure.

thanks tony, ya i'll let you know when they get here and i plan to take alot of pics to show it off now that it will look nice and not stock smile.gif Can't wait now i'll get the needed parts tomorrow and hopefully have the car running by the end of next weekend if i don't run into any problems.Have so many projects and so little time but all the projects i'm working on now are money makers ;)