HybridZ

how many people interested in the fuel rail i had made?

scottyMIz

cleton i have pics included on this topic but i can send you another if you want.My car is just that ugly color brownish red so it does look like a turd even the cops don't think it's fast or anything(which is a good thing)But just a stock stupid red stang can make the cops turn their heads and my car is much better looking.One of these days it'll have good paint.I plan to paint it when my brother in law comes back from BMW and visits if he can paint and do body work on BMWs then he definately can paint my car :D

hey scotty before i left i bought these rx7 fuel injectors that i would like to run in my car i need some feed back on them if its a good idea or should i get rid of them the are from an 88 rx7 i am also going to run a supra intercooler and a 60mm throttlebody do you think thats going to be a good set up and since i am working on a budget i am thinking of getting the efi setup from a 87 or 88 zx turbo and intergrate it to my car,do you know someone that has done this and what is the outcome e-mail me with reply at enriqujc@kennedy.navy.mil thanx alot you guys you have been a great help and i look forward to e-mailing you when i get back to the states