HybridZ

Wideband AFR Meter

BLKMGK, never said the FJO was slow. Actually I'm getting one. I had purchase one with(Datalogging) from HPF (I'm sure you know that shop) but ended asking for my money back because they mentioned they had it in stock but they didn't. It would be 2-3 weeks before I could get it. I did find someone who had it in stock but waiting for HPF to credit my money back before ordering another - if I don't I'll forget about it.

BTW I found another one Lambdaboy $485 shipped with sensor. http://www.lambdaboy.com/main.html#PRODUCT

Unfortunately they don't have datalogging and that's what I want.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally ordered my FJO with datalogging. Cost me $755 shipped out the door. Going to use palm pilot to do logging. Laptop serial port broken weird.gif

This person was the only person that had this unit in stock. All others are out of stock, cost more and FJO is back order for 2 weeks.

www.wideband02.com is his webpage but it's not up.

If anyone is interested in the same deal contact Steve SHayes@Petroferm.com and told him Ron Sotto sent you. He has left in stock... part # KWB0130

BTW when I did my reseach all I got was positive feed backs with the FJO Meter.