HybridZ

Tandem/ dual MAF's

1FASTKINGCAB

Is there a way to wire up two nissan mass air flow sensors? I would think that two could folw twice as much as one right? I have seen on a few turbo cars (SR22DET Silva) that the use a 3" "Y" pipe on the turbo inlet and two stock MAF's and two cone filters. just wondering if it coud work with a lightly moded ECM

What you saw is likely some variant of the twin pop charger set-up JWT puts on the 300ZXTT's. You could check with them and see.

In reality it should not be that hard to do. You wire up one, and you have to reset the fuel map to give out half the fuel it normally would since you have added another. Simple in theory, and pain in the ass in reality.

Check Supraforums.com for this. A bunch of Supra guys have done this several ways. They've used aftermarket boxes, they've done something to the voltage of the MAF, and who knows what else. It's not a Nissan specific deal but it should at least give you some ideas - it's not proven terribly easy or super effective I think but worth a shot.

I would almost think that splitting the voltage output into 2 on both of them would work well. You do this by using two resistors of equal amount one connected to the output of the AFM/MAF the other is connected to ground, connect the two together and then hook your computer sensor wire up there in the middle of the two resistors. Do this for both the main output and temp.