HybridZ

mechanic for my 240 turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

looking for a back yard, passionate person that understands 280zxt motors and is willing tospend some time for some modifications, i do know many shops but do not want to be at their mercy.

thanks in advance.

Guest Anonymous

thanks for the reply, i live in LOS ANGELES. unfortunately your area is a little to far from me, any other suggestions

thanks very much.

Just ask if you have any questions on mods. If you have the time, doing it yourself will make the end result much more enjoyable. I think others here that have completed performance upgrades will agree with me on that.

Is your car currently running? What EFI system are you running? Fill us in on what all you've done, and what your expectations are and we can help you with your first few steps to more power.

If you have time to drive it, you probably have time to mod it :D

I'm located in Bakersfield, CA that's about 120 miles north of LA and about 320 miles south of the Bay area. Let me know how far away you are, and if you'd be interested in bringing the car in my area.

I can help you get your car to the performance level you'd like.

Guest Anonymous

ok,we have thrown a stock 280zxt motor in a 240z, thats all no rebuilt no nothing.

i am horrible as far as fixing stuff goes, and yes the car runs.

thanks