HybridZ

Me

jeromio

This is me re-iterating my willingness to help out with the site.

Here's the content of the email I sent to SuperDan in regards to his request for assistance:

quote:

I'd be interested in helping out. Although it's not my vocation, I do have some skills and html/imaging tools. I'm actually right now (when I'm supposed to be working) creating some little widgets to automate the process of making my own site look better and more consistent.

How is the server setup - is it a Linux or other Unix, or is it NT?

That last part, me wondering if this is an Apache/Linux box, is because I have one of my own (hosts the various jeromio.com sites as well as about 30 others) and have some familiarity and skill with that platform. In addition to straight HTML, I can do DHTML/Javascript and I also have access to the Flash 4.0 authoring tool and can write up CGI tools in C, C++ or Java.

Obviously, since I started this whole damned thing, I am willing to do whatever I can.....Someone needs to take the lead though and coordinate the efforts, otherwise we might end up pulling in different directions.

Super Dan, that should probably be you, since you have the most ownership of the site. Hopefully it won't be too much effort on your part...sorry if this suggestion comes off as a bit forward...please keep in mind it's only a suggestion and in no way meant to be........

icon_biggrin.gif

Tim

As I said before, let me know if i can help. I think that Pete is on the same track that i am in that we go through the old posts and sift through the relevant inf. It would be way cool if we could link the inf. to members sites that have done that mod. for a more detailed look and inf. Might save on "band width" as well, not that i know what that means. icon_biggrin.gif

Good thing about this part of the world is that i get to have beer way before your Friday has even started! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Douglas