HybridZ

Subtle Z

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to this great board.

I too would like a subtle Z but I couldn't come up with the funds at the time to get one.

BTW where in washington are you from?

There seems to be a quite few of us here and maybe we should all get together sometime and show and talk cars.

Don

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering if that was the case since I haven't found a site or a place to purchase the kit. As for where at in washington im located in the great town of Walla Walla. Im not in too deep into the restoration of my 280z. As a matter of fact all a have is 76 shell. Right now im trying to locate a car with chevy 350 in it to get it running. Paint and body mods are pretty far into the future for me so maybe something hot will come up in the future for me to purchase. Thanks for the reply. :cool:

Actually, you may be able to purchase a Subtle Z kit from John Washington fairly soon. In an earlier post post in this forum, he said he was close to settling his differences with the folks at Research Integreations and would have his molds back soon.

There is a little information on the Subtle Z on his web page. It's worth an email to John. He's a great guy and his products are quality.

Guest trickz

hi guys ,thanks for posting ebay #1876221098 (a finished and stored alpha kit) my buddy bought it!!!!! we'll fly to californyer (southern for california) and drive to the east coast. what a road trip this will be! two guys and a V8 250 GTO from coast to coast, holly molie. i'll shoot pics along the way ,when we get to birmingham I'll shoot his alpha and my vela rossa together.we may shoot pics of our hard tops and our soft tops too.

I hope to stop and see John Washington and maybe meet some of ya'll along the way.

Thanks once again guys for the kind words.

I AM back in business, albeit on a more limited scale due to the past year's brain damage, including now being "shopless." I have sold and shipped several kits in the past few weeks and I am accepting orders.

I've postponed making a general announcement. I need to be a little better prepared for the influx of business I eagerly anticipate. Plus, there are a couple of minor details of the settlement that have yet to be fulfilled.

John Welch was kind enough to notify me of the post for information...I'm still too busy trying to plug holes in the dike to surf around a lot.

Also, since I am without shop at the moment and I am very busy with some big projects (including one out of town), anyone who wants to "drop by" probably better let me know well in advance if you really hope to catch me!

Thanks again!