HybridZ

Fiberglass Mold for 250 GTO Dash

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Tim 240 Z..my life as you know will change completely after next Monday and... when I am in high gear on this fiberglass fabrication..With the parting lines for the multiple part molds figured out, I believe Nezzie 76 and I can do about anything. We work good together which hand layup requires. I will have a lot of time to ponder fabrication schemes and the Pantera hatch is on the list. From what I have seen it is a good flat mold design that may require a parting line or two. I plan to make an announcement on my fate and future and give my new postal mail address. You can send me example pictures of the Pantera hatch. LOL I am taking the JTR Manual with me.

Guest Anonymous

Tim..Dogs chewed me up but I am still fighting...may luck out with the crew in San Francisco away from this backwater and bureacrats.I will get a first hand view of multiple tattoos for awhile but hoping tobe home for Christmas

Guest Anonymous

Britt B... I was just in Keizer yesterday. The Tomahawk "dash" is a replacement dash cap developed by Rory Bateman for his Tomahawk/Cobra body kit for the Z. Less than 35 of these kits have been produced. Nezzie 76 and I have taken an interest in fiberglass mold making and are interested in producing a dash with a GTO gauge pod and the "cap" features of the Tomahawk overlay dash. The Tomahawk dash design maybe harder to re-produce. To make a GTO/Tomahawk combination dash, we have to make molds off both dashs and then splice the copy parts together for a third dash mold to produce the new "HYBRID Z" dash while really not original but would be unique and functional.